Everyday Hair..

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Aloha,


38 days! I have the Christmas album on right now whilst preparing to go finally see 'Catching Fire' and for a Nandos! Yum!

Anyways, this week is how I do my everyday messy/natural look hair. I start by washing my hair in the shower the night before with Herbal Essence's Tousle Look shampoo and conditioner. I always leave my  hair to dry naturally if I have washed it on a night because heat really damages it and it goes really fluffy.
Before Brushing
After Brushing

The next morning, I will give it a quick brush with my tangle teezer or princess hairbrush and give it a generous skirt of Fudge Urban Sea Salt spray. Which gives my hair texture and 'beach hair'. Quickly after just applying this to my hair, I then flip my head and hair around very crazily and grab all of my hair and scrunch it up and then just drop it so it looks like messy waves. Because the hold on the sea salt spray is not very lasting, I then follow it up with the Texture Blast spray also from Fudge Urban. The texture blaster is very firm so I only use the tiniest amount other wise it practically cements your hair together.






And that finishes my daily hair routine, which basically means I can't really be bother to do anything creative with my hair today.

Thanks for reading! -lauryn xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment