My Weekend...

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Aloha!

I had quite a festive (busy) days at the weekend. So I documented it with pictures. And it went a little like this...

Saturday...

Saturday started off with my usual driving lesson, then a trip to Newcastle to visit the Boohoo Bus accompanied by Emily. Any one registered with Boohoo.com will know the bus has been travelling around the UK, offering vouchers, free make up and nails done & more. Truthfully, it was not what I had expected... yet still good. After about 10 minutes on the very over crowded bus, me and Emily headed down to the Christmas Market at monument where we  drooled over all the foreign foods (churro's and crepes!) for about half and hour until the Noodle bar re-opened so we could get some dinner. We also met Iron Man!! (By the way, I love Iron Man! Robert Downey Jr 






Sunday...

Sunday consisted of sleeping until around 11 am, then a quick dress to go out for a Sunday Carvery lunch (yumm) with my Dad and his amazing partner Sam, brother and two sisters. A trip to Asda then back to my dads before going to see my Grandpa. One of my most favourite, whitty person ever. He is so cute! As we were leaving my Grandpa's me and Kayla (youngest sister) were messing around taking pictures with the fallen leaves. 




Sunday Night...

On sunday night, I went to the Durham Lumiere (lights). It was pretty but cold and wet. The Cathedral with light up with images form the Bible (I think, maybe?) and a British phone box filled with water and goldfish. A giant elephant on Elvet Bridge and recycled plastic bag lights and tree. 










Thanks for reading! Hopefully I can give a more interesting post next week. 
-lauryn x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment