25 Things About Me

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Aloha Hoaloha,
This week's post is only going to be a short one, due to the fact I have had a lot of college work to do and a lack of things to write about. I'm not sure if many of you reading are at college, but if you are you will know there is quite a lot of work that comes along with it. Also my mam and stepdad are jetting of to Las Vegas tomorrow (again) and leaving my brother and myself with our grandparents (again), so I have been packing my stuff to take with me. How exciting! Anyways, I thought I would make this weeks blog more personal and give you guys 25 incites to me :-)
25 Things About Me
1) I am obsessively dedicated to Demi Lovato
2) I am about 5 foot 6 (well I was the last time I checked)
3) I love food
4) I am a fashion and design student at college
5) When I am at home I sit on my computer watching Greys Anatomy, Charmed or I am on twitter.( Follow me? @lalalaurynxo)
Me and Handful Of Emily at Disney Land Paris. Check her out!
handfulofemily.blogspot.co.uk
6) I have the biggest crush ever on my art teacher from comp and he is like 52 (oopsies)
7) My favourite colour is black
8) I am also obsessed with Fifth Harmony and Paloma Faith
9) I have just turned 17 and have started driving lessons
10) I really cannot stand fish, the smell, taste or anything about them, especially their gills. Yack!
My favourite teacher- Sorry for the dopey picture
11) I aspire to live in New York when I am older
12) My favourite actress is Kate Hudson (Almost Famous being my favourite film of hers) 
13) I like men whom are Johnny Depp (or look like him) 
14) I am still obsessed with Disney 
15) ^ Belle from Beauty and the Beast being my favourite.
My first New York experience
16) I really want to work in Topshop
17) I get told off a lot
18) I am socially awkward
19) I love Mexican Food
20) I can't run
Tanzania Expedition 2012
21) I saw Beyonce in concert in August. (Fab-ulous)
22) I went to Tanzania last year on an expedition
23) I am trying to teach my self how to play guitar
24) I like the rain
25) I want 4 children ( and I have already chosen their names -BUT not yet, obviously)

Hope you enjoyed my more personal blog post and feel as though you know me a little bit better. I have seen other bloggers do this, so I hope it came across okay! (Fingers crossed)

Thankyou for reading!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment