Topshop Wish List

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Aloha Hoaloha,

So this is my first official post as a blogger and for my first post I thought I would make a wish list of clothes, accessories and more from my favourite store, Topshop. Considering my birthday has just past and I got some money and Topshop vouchers! I will also share some birthday images from sunday!

1) Lip Bullet in Covet in pink, £8
2) Moto Grey Jamie Jeans £40
3) I Hate Everyone Oversize Tee £18
4) Aladin Gladiator Strap Boots £72
5) Floral Playsuit £50
6) Matte Nails in Mystic £6
7) Premium Vintage Purple Stone £14
8) Strappy V-Neck Cami in Tomato £18
9) Hooded Lightweight Jacket in Black £60

I'm going to Topshop tomorrow and I already know I will not be able to get everything I have on my wish list but I do intend on getting some of it. I really love the style of clothing and the colours that are in this season, and its a nightmare for me because I don't have a job to be able to buy everything I love. Although I already have so many clothes, i always buy more, I am running out of space and my room just has clothes lay everywhere (which my mam is never to happy about). I'm excited to go shopping tomorrow now!

Me, Hannah and Laura

Disney Princess Cake

Millies Cookie Cupcakes

Badges

Thankyou for reading my first blog post!



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment