February Favourites..

Sunday 8 March 2015

Alow, alow

Has January and February actually been and gone already? Apparently it has.



1. LOVE SIA. I am so in love with Sia at the moment, especially her new single Elastic Heart. I love everything about it. Especially her performance at the Grammy's with Maddie Ziegler and Kristen Wiig. Can I just point out how flawless Sia and Maddie looked on the red carpet too. Completely loving the tailored suits and matching wigs!




2. LOVE TANYA has become my bible. It is absolutely fabulous. Beauty, Friendship and Confidence are just a handful at Tanya's insight of the world and her perspective on things.


3. H&M SHORT COAT. I bought this a little while ago for £30 and I swear I never take it off. It goes with anything and everything so I just kind of wear it everyday. It's black, collarless, slouchy blazer sitting above the knee.



4. STELLA, STELLA McCARTNEY. I got this perfume for Christmas off my dad after desperately wanting it for as long as I can remember. I literally treasure it but am so scared to use it because my adoration for it. So it's a "very special occasion' fragrance.





5. ONE THE RUN, URBAN DECAY PALETTE. This is something I have been loving since I received it. The colours are so good for a day time look or a night time look or transiting day-night. Complete with everything you need such as naked lip gloss,  perversion mascara and the flushed palette. It's a Limited Edition palette so grab it whilst you can! (£37)


6. NIKE AIR PEGASUS 30 CHEETAHI nearly returned these when I first purchased them but then something changed my mind and thank god for that! These trainers are another thing I have been getting a lot of wear out of lately, not necessarily for the gym but still... They are unbelievably comfy and black so they are my kind of thing. I am not sure if these are still available in store or not.



7. ROLLERLASH BY BENEFIT. As everyone else, in the world, I bought Elle last month for the Benefit Roller lash tester (and Keira Knightly was on the cover so it was a win win really..).  I was not sure how much I would love/hate Roller lash because I am not the biggest fan of They're Real yet I have fallen in love with Roller Lash. It is definitely something on my to-purchase list! It gives me a really nice set of eyelashes without clagging. This is in-stores now for £19.50.

That's all for February!
-L


LINKS

1000 FORMS OF FEAR - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1000-forms-of-fear/id883285498
LOVE TANYA BY TANYA BURR - https://www.waterstones.com/book/love-tanya/tanya-burr/9781405921404
H&M SHORT COAT - http://www.hm.com/gb/product/77518?article=77518-B
STELLA BY STELLA McCARTNEY PERFUME - http://www.feelunique.com/p/Stella-McCartney-Stella-Eau-De-Parfum-100ml
ON THE RUN PALETTE - http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/palettes/palettes-selection/naked-on-the-run
ROLLERLASH, BENEFIT - https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/roller-lash








































Leave a Comment

Post a Comment