BONIFIRE NIGHT

Thursday 6 November 2014


















Hi guys!

So obviously everyone in the UK knows November 5th means one thing. Bonfire night; Wooly jumpers, hats and scarfs and freezing your but off to watch some beautiful fireworks.

I thought I would just share some of the images I caught and also share my bonfire night outfit choice. I went for some Slit Knee (brightest idea???), Joni jeans from Topshop in the Dark Blue and a oversized jumper from Primark. The jumper is so warm and cosy and is a medium Grey colour with really cute White hearts on it. I also wore a Black, Topshop Parka with suited the outfit nicely. I paired this with a Primark scarf that is huge and double sided. On one side it is dark Red and Blue Tartan and on the other side a Black and Red check pattern. Perfect for the cold winter nights and a Mickey Mouse knitted hat. Im am not entirely sure where this is from because my mum bought it for me because Beyonce has it.... Thanks mum! On my feet I wore some Topshop biker styled boots that have a fur lining to keep my feet warm.

Overall, I would say Halloween/Bonfire Night is the best part of the year. Watching fireworks with your best friends is one of the best things in the world! - cliche much?

Thanks for reading please follow me on Twitter or Instagram for more posts from me :)
-L


Leave a Comment

  1. Lovely photos!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly-Louise! I have followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete