MY AUTUMN // WINTER OUTFIT ESSENTIALS

Thursday 30 October 2014














Although Autumn is pretty much over now, I though I would talk you through my Autumn//Winter essentials. The items I am going to talk about I pretty much survive on in a day-to-day basis.

|| BLANKET CAPE ||

Blanket Capes are the thing to have in your wardrobe this year. They are the big trend at the moment and I am totally loving them. I find its not to hot to go out with a small jacket yet not absolutely freezing that you need a massive coat, scarf and gloves shebang. So I personally find the Blanket cape absolutely perfect! Its cosy and keeps you warm as well as making you look amazingly chic and very on trend. My Blanket cape is from Topshop and was about £30.

|| ANKLE BOOTS ||

Another bang on trend item for this Winter is the Ankle Boot. Whether you choose to go for a Higher Heel boot or a Lower Heeled boot they are the perfect winter look. I preferably go for a chunky lower heel simply because I find them more comfortable to wear. My ankle boots are actually from River Island and are so beautiful and comfortable (because they are lined with fur arghhhhh *gasps*) for the upcoming winter season and I would definitely recommend them.

|| BARRY M NAIL POLISH ||

Barry M have perfected the perfect Autumnal colours this year. I am in awe of their Paprika and Mustard Gelly Hi Shine colours. They are absolutely perfect for this season and I can't say much more about it. These were £3.99 each. 

|| SMALL SHOULDER BAG ||

I have become a lover of a small shoulder bag and Primark seem to have the best range in this year. I am in adoration of the bag you can see above. It is so perfect and is beautifully lined on the inside as well. It has a long shoulder strap that works well across body also. It is beautifully embossed with what I make out to be a Indian Tribal style pattern. The lining inside is a beautiful paisley pattern with amazing Autumnal colours.  I think that cost around £9.


|| BOLD LIPS ||

I love Autumn//Winter so much because it is the time where darker lips are in. I am not really a fan of barbie pink lips and would always go for a statement red, therefor this season is my season. Dark Reds and Purples are my idea of heaven. I have so much love for dark colours and a one I am loving which I have pulled out from last winter is Topshop's 'Trigger". It is a beautiful dark red with brown undertones through it to cast off that beautiful winter look. The shade would suit anyone's complexion. 

|| FINISHING TOUCHES ||

To finish off the look I added a Topshop necklace with some Black, Joni Jeans and a Primark overside, Boyfriend T-shirt. With a squirt of Black XS by Paco Rabanne.


I hope you enjoyed reading my Autumn // Winter Outfit Essentials, check out my Instagram and Twitter for more updates. -L











Leave a Comment

  1. I love darker lips for winter as well, I really like your black boots, I need to get some soon! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a winter must! And thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this post! That Paprika Nail Varnish instantly caught my eye, will have to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete