BABY, I LOVE YOU

Thursday 23 October 2014

Hey guys!

So I thought I would quickly update you with a couple of things I have been loving at the moment, since my last blogpost was quite a while ago. 

The first thing I have been loving is a really strange thing to love but I simply adore it. I recently purchased a small Marc by Marc Jacobs coin purse and it is the cutest and most adorable thing I own. I am in such adoration of it, literally mesmerised by it... For something so small, it makes me a whole lotta happy. I just keep my money and a few of my cards in this and it is a perfect size!




Boots recently had a 3 for 2 on L'oreal makeup and I ended up getting 3 of the Color Riche exclusive collection. I got two of the nudes; which were JLo's and Eva's and a red one by Blake (hottie). These literally are some of the nicest lipsticks I have ever tried, oh myy god! Soo good! I am super in love with the Blake one! The colour is perfect and I just love them all so much! I think these were about £8 each. 






Another beauty type product I have been loving is the Barry M nail paint in Berry Cosmo! I recently have just grown of the phase where I put nail varnish on, then pick it off with in the next 2 hours (fingers crossed I last) and this nail varnish is a one I am loving on my nails at the moment. It is such as nice dark wintery colour (winter is upon us, so it's all good) and I adore it! This was £2.99 I think.


 
As everyone (in the world) pretty much knows that Zoe Sugg aka Zoella recently brought out her own beauty range and omg I love everything so much! I actually bought both of the makeup bags, the body mist and the Shower Gel // Bubble Bath and Fizz Bar and they are the prettiest and nicest things I have every smelt! I have no words. I am currently using the Guinea Pig makeup bag as a pencil case that is holding all of my pro-markers and pens and shizzle for college and the eye on is holding my everyday makeup. I love love love....



SNOW FAIRY IS BACK.... and it is the first time I have ever actually managed to get a my hands on a bottle and I am yet to use it but I just though I would put this in there because oh my god, It smells absolutely amazing!!





Lately I have heard alot about Emma Hardie's Amazing Face Cleansing Balm and I jumped on the bandwagon and purchased a an Emma Hardie starter set that included a 50ml Cleansing Balm, Muslin Cloth and Face Moisturisor. I do not have one regret for buy this, It is simply the best thing I have ever put on my face. If you are looking for something that you can use on sensitive skin, its fabulous and great for hydration, especially during winter time.



This is such a random thing to put in here but YO to the LO I am doing it anyways. I GOT A SIGNED DEMI LOVATO CD. I BLOODY LOVE IT. I have never met her or anything and I feel this is the closest I have been to her (other than being in the same country for a short period of time). This has just been released and iss uhhhmaazzing! Do buy it on iTunes.. #reallydontcare 




It's starting to get really chilly outside, so I went to primark and bought the cutest mittens you could ever imagine. TAA DAA, GINGER BREADMEN, £2. That is all I am saying.



The last thing I have been really loving is my sketchers. I never actually thought I would own a pair of sketchers, but I now do and omg they are the most comfiest things ever. Wow. Normally I wouldn't go for pink or leopard print but there was just something about these that I just had to have then. Love, love, love...






I hoped you enjoyed reading this,, sorry for the crappy lighting in the pictures, please note I am doing this blog post at 10.30pm. Please follow me on twitter (laurynloganx) and instagram (laurynloganx) etc... 
~L

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment