13 Questions Tag

Thursday 9 October 2014

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I am not a coffee or tea girl, so I always stick with Caramel Creme Frappucino or Hot Chocolate with cream 

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
My Topshop "Cara" parker coat. I only got it recently but it is amazingly perfect and cosy!

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I was a goody two shoes in school. I never really got into trouble.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I want to travel the world and see everything I possibly can and do everything possible.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Garlic, not a garlic clove but garlic bread, garlic flavouring or garlic sauce. I love love love garlic...

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?


7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
Meeting new people who have things in common with you is amazing! but the criticism people give each other is awful.
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Get Outta My Way- Kylie Minogue

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
'Quirky and miss match with a company feel' according to my friend

10. Favorite number
4, i'm not sure why but yeah.

11. Two hobbies
watching youtubers makes me so happy and I sit everyday watching all my favourites. I love just sitting designing aswell, which is something I have been doing a lot of lately thanks to college.
12. Two pet peeves
People eating with their mouths open drives me insane, I cannot stand the sound. When drivers don't indicate. It's so dangerous for pedestrians and other drivers and as a learner driver it really infuriates me.

13. Guilty Pleasure
Bavarian Slice from greggs. #heaven

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment