LUST...

Tuesday 17 March 2015





I am pretty much lusting over nearly everything on ASOS at the moment. I wish I had money to buy everything, but reality check - I don't. Instead I dream about owning/wearing items. Such as these ASOS Biker Wellies. If I was going to a festival this year - as of yet I am not -  they would be a necessity. They are so beautiful, I am not a type for quirky wellies at all, I will stick with Black, Biker wellies any day. I can literally picture myself wearing those...  

NARS Sheer Glow is another product I am longing to purchase and try. All the reviews I have ever heard about it have been fabulous and its definitely something I am ready to try. (saves pennies) 

Another pair of shoes I am loving from ASOS are the  Lace Up Leather shoes. They are so different from other styles I have seen in the likes of Topshop, which are more girlier. The Doc style mixed with the cut out is fabuLOUS!

I am not sure as to what has come over me lately but I am loving metallic/glittery things. I literally feel like a magpie, attracted to shiny things! Vans are the ultimate trainers as well so logically it makes sense that I am lusting over these a HELLA lot...!

Kylie Minogue is on tour again as ya'll should know and I saw her last November- best night ever! And to support her new album Kiss Me Once and Tour also named after her new album she teamed with Uslu Airlines (Berlin Based cosmetic line) to create the Kiss Me Once Lipstick. Although I have a million other red lipsticks, I don't have a Kylie lipstick, so obviously I'm craving it badly.

Topshop's Yellow Rain Mac is something I must add to my wardrobe. It have the perfect festival vibe going on with the bright, yellow and black/white gingham lining. Although I have a similar rain coat from Topshop already, I don't have this exact one. Do you feel me?

Once again my lusting's are mainly shoes, I obviously have a passion for shoe's! I own far to many pairs, oops. #notsorry
-L

LINKS

ASOS BIKER WELLIES - 





TOPSHOP YELLOW RAIN MAC-
COULD NOT FIND ONLINE

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment