Shoe Of The Month: STAN SMITHS

Monday 6 April 2015

This month I am feeling really thankful I have small-ish feet. Well small enough feet that I can still buy kids sized trainers. Although I am a size 5, certain shoe shops sizing enables me to be able to buy from the kiddies section. Which means cheaper shoes- THANKYOU GOD. So this meant, I could buy my self some Stan Smiths.

I have eagerly wanted a pair of Stan Smiths since I saw Megan Ellaby had purchased some. I kind of fell in love..





Although they absolutely wrecked the back of my foot at first, I have now over come the blisters and adore them. They are a very comfortable pair of shoes that look fab on. Although I should not have really bought them (saving/car insurance) I do not regret it at all. I can't particulalry explain why I went for green but I and I actually really love the colour.
-L

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment