Sephora Beauty Review

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Aloha Hoaloha,
This week's post is going to be a review on things I have beauty products from Sephora. The items I have got are what I have either bought for my self on a holiday where there is a Sephora store and a present from a friend or family member.

The first beauty product that has been amazing is the Naked pallet, by Urban Decay. If you have read mine previous August Favourites blog, then you will know that this is one of my favourite items at the moment. The pallet is so good! I chose the first naked pallet because I thought that all the colours in there were me. Each day, when getting ready I use the shadow pallet and use the colour I fancy wearing (today is Smog, Sidecar and a little bit of Dark Horse). There is not one colour in it that haven't used yet. I really recommend everyone to get! The brush that comes with the pallet is fabulous as well. (Such a soft brush!) The greatest thing about it though it that when you buy it, you receive a 'Eyeshadow Primer Potion' which is amazing! I found it keeps my eyeshadow looking great all day (which is great for me because I tend to play with my eyes a lot~ sounds so strange!). I would really recommend buying this to anyone who ask's and I definitely intend on buying Naked 2!

Naked Eyeshadow  Pallet
Another Urban Decay product I have, I only got yesterday as a present from my parents! (Thanks Guys) -Naked Flushed. WOW! So, even though I just got it yesterday its fabulous! It's a pallet that consist of bronzer, highlighter and blusher. All of which are very pretty colours! I have only used this once (today) but I have already fallen in love. The blusher looks really good on and works really well with the highlighter to give a lovely light pink shimmer. I have been looking for a really nice blusher/bronzer pallet for a while so it was great when my mam gave me this! (High Five Mam!). So thats another great Urban Decay product in my makeup bag!


Naked Flushed and Real Techniques Blusher brush

I am so excited about this next product. Its the most amazing product I have ever had in my whole life! Smiths Rosebud Salve is literally heaven in a pot! For those of you who don't know of it, It is the best Lip Balm/Salve ever, ever, ever. The first time I purchased a one of these was at the Sephora store in New York and I only got one having never used it before. When I got home all of my friends kept asking to use some, so as you can imagine it went very fast. And at first you couldn't buy them in the UK until a few years ago when House Of Fraser started selling them. (Yey) But at a price of £8. (Boo) Then when my mam was at America earlier in the year she bought about 3 tins for herself and none at all for me! (Not happy mother). So this time she made sure she got me a tin! Rosebud Salve is the bestest thing my lips have ever had contact with! It seriously works on chapped lips so well and keeps my lips so hydrated (Especially in the harsh British Winters!) I cannot express how much I love rosebud salve! I am definitely going to buy so many in America Next year!

Smiths Rosebud Salve
Urban Decay Black Market 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Set is the next last thing I got off my parents from America. Anyone that knows me, knows I hardly ever go anywhere with out eyeliner. These ones are so great because they are long lasting and they come in a range of colours! (West, Black Market, Desperation, Riot, Apathy, Ink ~ They all sound so good!). So far I have only used the Black Market one. Its so nice! The great thing about it is that it goes on great! Normally when I used a eyeliner pencil it's really awkward and rough to put on, but this one is so smooth! (Thumbs up)

Urban Decay Eyeliner's
The final product is a gift from one of my best friends Handful Of Emily. Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in Rouge Volupte. It looks like a dark purple, kind of like The damned lipstick from Topshop but comes out darker on the lips. It is such a nice colour and suits my skin tone and hair colour really well. Credits to the woman in Sephora Italy that helped Emily pick it by giving a description of me! Its so nice one and feels almost silky! I really would recommend to anyone who loves lipsticks to buy this one!

YSL Rouge Volupte
Thats all from my Sephora beauty review (haul ~whatever you want to call it really). I love Sephora so much! I really wish they had a store in the North East of the UK. It would make life glorious! Although I can still order off there website but the shipping cost is incredibly expensive so I intend on not buying from their website.

Thankyou for reading! 
  


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment