Moisturiser's Review

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Aloha! 


I love my skin feel hydrated and soft and just nice. I mean, nobody really wants rough skin. (Well, in my opinion). I really have so many moisturisers it's unreal! But anyways..

Body Moisturiser's


The first body moisturiser that I really love is the Garnier Body: intensive 7 Days nourishing lotion in softening cocoa butter. Garnier have quite a lot of moisturisers, all of them having a different purpose. The Cocoa Butter one which I have, is for softening dry, rough skin. Normally I find when, I have had a shower and I am getting dried my legs and well everywhere basically gets really dry. So I found that using the Garnier Body after being in the shower really works for me. I personally find it a really good investment because it is cheap and works well, absorbs really quickly (I hate waiting for my moisturiser to soak in) and smells great. I don't actually find the cocoa smell overpowering but for those who are not really a fan of the cocoa smell, I think it may be a little over powering. I think you can also get it in different scents, like aloe vera.  I would definitely give it 5/5!

Soap and Glory are a great body care/beauty brand. I have soooo... many of their bath/body products. Like seriously I have got so many bottles of the shower gel and moisturisers to get through.  I swear I'm constantly receiving soap and glory gift bag (things).  But anyways, another body moisturiser I enjoy using is Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk. (mouthful). My normal routine with this is to put it on in a morning when I wake up before doing my makeup (because I shower the night before). On the bottle it says to rub on the shoulders, knee's and shins after having a shower but I put it everywhere (naughty). I put it everywhere because its a great softening lotion without thick feeling. Although I do not particularly like the smell of it (Almond, Cocoa, Yoghurt, Oat and Honey) , it does suit it's purpose.  I would give this a 4/5.

The final body moisturiser is the Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion. I find this moisturiser is great The summer glow smells really nice! (exceptionally nice for a fake tanning product) and does give a nice glowing colour when developed. Having said that, it is really difficult to get even coverage because of the late devlopment. I'm not sure if it is just me but sometimes it will work really well and others it is really streaky and just uneven. It is available for different skin tones yet I would not say it is entirely worth the cost. I think I would have to give it a 2/5.

Facial Moisturiser's


The first face moisturiser that I really love is the Garnier Skin Naturals: Essentials Hydrating Day Care. The cream makes my skin feel so soft even though I am prone to dry skin (especially in my T-zone area). I've used this particularly moisture cream and handful of times and I have found it really works on dry skin. I would normally apply it on a night leaving it to work its magic and then on a morning wash it off with my simple facewash. I do find it is quite a heavy moisture and can take a while to properly soak in and does have a thick feel to it. It smells great (of roses to be particular) and was a reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.  Therefor I give it a 4/5.

My all time favourite face moisturiser has to be the Simple: Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. I think this may be my most favourite product in the whole world at the moment. This has "worked wonders" for my skin. It is amazing how well this works but also works with the Simple face wash (I actually just typed fash and was like 'oh that's not right, I just made a word up'). Yeah, So I really love simple's products. They are all very wow. The light moisture absorbs very quickly and does it purpose but also provides you skin the the 'Vitamins and Skin Loving Ingredients' it needs. Although it does not have a particular scent it lasts for up to 12 hours and does not have any thick feel to it because it is super light.  5/5!

Im so happy today because Better Together -EP by Fifth Harmony came out! Check it out ok, its is amazing! 



Thanks for reading guys!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment