Collective Haul

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Aloha!

Well this week has been both good and bad. My nana has been in hospital so I was debating whether I should do a blog post this week or wait for a while but she is on the mend and I'm currently writing this while watching friends with her. Other than that, not much else has happened. So as told last week, I am doing a collective haul this week. All of the stuff has not been bought very recently. Most of it is like two weeks old-ish, if not older. But I really wanted to share some of the stuff I have bought and I will try link it all below.

Starting with Topshop, the first thing I bought was a ox blood velvet scrunchie, with wire bunny ears. This is such a cute accessory for a pony tail or half pony tail thing (I cant remember what its called- dont judge me).
Another hair accsesory I bought was a black velvet hairband with a big bow on it. I think this was kind of an impulse buy because I bought it because its so cute and Camila Cabello always pulls them
Off really well. I havent actually worn this yet, im still figuring out how to wear it and when to wear it. 
Clothing wise from Topshop, I bought a grey burnout tee. Not going to lie, I bought this because I know Demi Lovato has one but also when I saw it in the store it felt so soft and is just a super cute item for a casual outfit. This was a price of £16 and they are available in a range of colours.

Also because the winter months are upon us, I bought a coat/jacket. I actually bought this nearer to the end of septemeber having had birthday money to spare.  This one is a quite heavy jacket in black, with a zip and zip pockets as well as clip button pockets. It also has faux leather (I think) on the elbows and a checkered lining in the hood. I think this was about £60 originally but I paid £45-ish. (Thanks to student discount and a Topshop voucher!)
The last things I have bought from Topshop are nail polishes.  Nice n Neutral (a nude pink), Lead (metallic blend of purple, black and green) and Light Brizzle (matte grey) are the three that I purchased.
Moving onto Topman, there has only been one item which I bought from there recently. I got a black and white baseball shirt in large so it is quite loose. I bought this because I got a red one from American Apparel last year for much more of an expensive price than what this one was in Topman. Also I got money off it at the student lock-in event. 
Another coat I recently bought, was from Primark. It is a tweed oversized boyfriend coat! I instantly feel in love with this when I saw it and I actually think I may have just selected my size and went straight to the till. Oops! It has to rather large pockets on the front and a single button to fasten. I didn't really need another coat, considering I had just bought one about a week or two earlier, but who cares!
Also from primark, I bought this disney bed poncho. Its so cute! It has daisy duck on it, polka dots and bow anf yhe pockets are so cute! They have a little space for your thumb! In general its amazing! Its so soft and really comfy! I have not worn this yet because I'm saving it for my holiday to florida next year! (Yeyy!)
I was really desperate for some new jeans, so when I was in primark I picked up some of their skinny jeans! The first pair I picked up were a light shade of blue (quite like the joni jeans from topshop). But I havent actually got an image of them because I wore them today. Then a few days later I went back to primark and bought the same pair of jeans but in grey. I think I only paid around £10 for each pair of jeans which is quite reasonable in my opinion! 
The last thing I picked up in primark was a thin knit top/jumper in a beige colour. This was a good buy because you need that extra warmth in the winter and these jumpers are a good way to do it.
The only jewellery piece that i have bought recently was this eagle necklace from Miss Selfridges. This was in the sale for about £3.50 and is just a nice statement piece for a simple outfit. 
Shoes! I actually have not bought any shoes lately (suprise). However, I did buy some trainers. I want to take up running and get fit (loose weight) so I bought some (running) trainers. I was going to buy some of the Nike Roshee Run trainers but ended up changing my mind and buying some Black New Balance trainers! I actually think these are some of the comfiest shoe's I have ever bought! I paid £45 for these (although they were supposed to £60) thanks to the student lock-in! 
The last buy that I wanted to share, was my BeyoncĂ© shirt, which I bought at V-Festival in august! Its jusy fabulous so I had to put it in the haul!
 
That concludes everything I have bought in the past month or two! I hope 'ya'll' enjoyed and saw something you like. I am now pretty much spent up and the money I do have is for driving lessons. Any money I am getting now is being saved for christmas, florida funds and this amazing coat in primark (check it out in company or on my instagram) its beautiful! 
Thanks for reading! 

Topshop 

Nails -

Topman


Miss Selfridge


Schuh













Leave a Comment

Post a Comment