#BritishBloggerSelection

Saturday 9 November 2013

Aloha, 

This is my first #BritishBloggerSelection post and this weeks theme is about me.


Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because its a chance to share my favourite clothing, beauty product and other stuff. Its also allowed me to meet some other great bloggers.

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
I recently changed my blog url to hidden-inadream but it was originally lalalaurynxo. My blog is still a little messy but I am waiting on a theme being created for me. 

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
Newcastle area

Question Four: Favourite colour?
Black 

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
Yeah, I love her album Born To Die

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
Erm not many, I recently discovered I could knit, I am quite handy on a sewing machine and talking. 

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Demi Lovato, Paloma Faith, Johnny Depp, Selena Gomez, Beatrice Miller, Lauren Jauregi Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke, Sophia Bush..(I have so many!)

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Zoella or Sprinkle Of Glitter, I love those to, and Baby Glitter (Darcy) is the best little baby blogger!

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
Well, I am British, and enjoy blogging, and wanted to do more regular blog updates. 

Thanks for reading and again as in a previous post you can join the #BritishBloggerSelection by contacting Ellie (HERE) with your blog url, name and email. Until next time!
-lauryn xo


Leave a Comment

  1. Great post! I love Zoe and Louise too and Darcy is such a cutie :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are definately my favourite bloggers! x

      Delete