Winter Makeup Tutorial..

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Aloha!

Welcome November! One month closer to Christmas! I have just learnt how to knit and Im currently trying to make a scarf, therefor it is christmas time! Today I have a winter make up tutorial since I'm off to a bonfire night tonight to celebrate Guy Fawkes and it is winter and freezing!! 

The first thing I start with is washing my face, using Simple Moisturising Facial Wash. Followed by the Simple Moisturising Cream. I also apply my rosebud salve to moisturise my very very dry lips ready for lipstick at the end. Once a week I also exfoliate my skin with the Simple Exfoliating face wipes.
A prepared face. 


From that stage I apply my foundation. The foundation i am using at the moment is the new L'oreal Nude Magique Eau De Tint. It is a very light liquid foundation. Normally I would use a brush to apply my foundation but because of how liquify (runny) this is I apply little bits to my finger tip and apply it like that. Once all my face is evenly covered, I then apply Collections Concealer to my under eyes and any necessary place for the extra little coverage. I normally use the Real Techniques dark shadow brush to dab it on and evenly spread. 


Foundation and Concealer Done. 

Moving onto my eyes. The first thing I do is primer my eyelids with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and also use the same brush as the concealer one, to spread it out. The three colours I use for my winter look is Sin, Toasted and Hustle. All three colours from the Naked Palette. Starting with Sin, I use the brush that comes with the palette and put it all over my eye lid, but no higher than the crease. After that, I take a one of my Frauline 58 eye shadow brushes and apply Toasted into the crease of my eye lid then Blend it with a different Frauline 58 brush. Taking a different smaller Frauline 58 brush I then add Hustle the outer side of my eye lid. Again blending with the before Frauline 58 brush. 
Sin, Toasted and Hustle


After my eyeshadow is done I then add mascara and eyeliner. The mascara I am currently using is the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast and the MUA Liquid Waterproof Eyeline. Additionally, I also fill in my eyebrows with Betty Br-WOW! Using the Shadow like filler. I tend to give my eyebrow's structure there for use a very titled brush. 


Finished Eyes.

Having finished my eyes I then quickly brush over with Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder. It keep everything in place. I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush for this. 


I don't like to go totally over on blusher so I only add a little bit of my Naked Blusher for a rosy cheek affect with the Real Techniques Blush Brush. 

]

And the very last thing I do is add my Lipstick. I feel the YSL one is appropriate for winter because it has the Dark winter look about it. 


And that's all to my Winter Makeup Tutorial. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and have a great Bonfire night! Thanks for reading! -Lauryn xo


Leave a Comment

  1. Beautiful look, your makeup is flawless

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete