HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Friday 1 November 2013

Aloha






Happy Halloween!


Halloween or Hallowe'en also known as All Hallows' Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the WesternChristian feast of All Hallows' Day. It initiates the triduum of Hallowmas, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed believers. (thanks wiki)


I personally think Hallow's Eve (sounds cool) is seriously getting better in the UK, we are starting to take it more seriously it is getting fabulous! Actually I think the American's are rubbing off on us! It is so awesome! Although, devastating at the same time because now I am 'too old' for trick-or-treating. But I still carved two pumpkin's (as I do most years) and it was great fun! I wanted one
to look scary and the other to look funny? Yeah so I did an evil weird mouthed thing and a
minion/Mike Wazowski face on the other.


I think they actually turned out quite cool!





Thanks for reading! Have a great night! -Lauryn xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment