Christmas Wishlist...

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Aloha,

Short and Sweet one this week. I'm currently trying to set my new iPhone up whilst writing this and I'm really tired. So it's only 42 days (or something like that) till christmas! Yey! I have got quite a few christmas presents in so far, but still got so many to go. 

I thought I would share some of the things on my Christmas list with you. 





1TOPSHOP **TRUDIE PLAYSUIT BY MOTEL £45
5. BABYLIS CURL SECRET £120
 6. Dr mARTENS 101 Boot Cherry Red £100
7. BOohoo Reindeer Feather Yarn Jumper £20
8. TOPSHOP MOTO ACID WASH DENIM HOTPANT £30
10. RIVER ISLAND BEIGE OVERSIZED CHECK SHIRT £25


Thanks for reading! - lauryn xo








Leave a Comment

  1. I really want the Babyliss Curl Secret, it looks amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! they look really fabulous and look as though it won't ache your arms haha x

      Delete