Christmas Time...

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Aloha,

So sorry about the lateness of the post, I was at work yesterday so I never got around to it. Although when I finished work I did put up christmas decorations in my room. Although it's not a lot, I wanted to share it.











Today in college we sold craft things such as christmas decor and cakes which we have been making for our second term assignment. 


Thanks for reading this very very short blog post. Hopefully I will be doing another on saturday. Fingers crossed. 
-Lauryn xo

Leave a Comment

  1. Lovely post and pictures love the tree I still haven't got mine up yet :D

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Jenny. Hope you had a nice christmas x

      Delete