Rimmel London Apocalips Review

Sunday 8 December 2013

Aloha,

A day late, but better than never. I did say I would try and do a blog post yesterday but it turned out I had a busy day. And then today, we had a christmas party at my dads and there was a lot of people and screaming children and just oh, overheating in my christmas jumper! So, I am only now getting around to writing this. (Whilst watching X-men: First Class -Jennifer Lawrence (perfection) wow)



I bought the Apocolips a few weeks ago just to try it out and for something different. Although its christmas time, I bought it in '400 Big Bang' which is a bright red. Normally for winter I would wear a dark lipstick, like a plum. But red is a christmas related colour so, who cares.



The liquid lipstick, last's for such a long time but I also find that it kind of stains your lips. Therefor, if I don't apply it correctly the first time (as I normally don't) I will walk around like a clown until it fades away.


When applied I find it goes a bit matte as well as having a tiny bit shine to it. When on the lips, it doesn't fully dry which means it is very easily smudged when coming into contact with things. I often find I run it all over my face. I don't even know how.  They are available in another several different colours; Apocaliptic, Big Bang, Nova, Stellar, Galaxy, Celestial, Luna and Nude Eclipse.



Overall, I think that the apocalips products are fantastic. The packaging is lovely and the colours are great also. I would recommend them.


Thanks for reading, Im sorry about the lateness of this post and the fact that my last ones have been so crappy. I promise to try and do better. -Lauryn xo



Ps. Here are picture's of my two favourite people ever. In the world. 















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment