WHAT'S IN MY BAG - UPDATED

Monday 1 September 2014



Hi guys! I thought I would update you with 'whats in my bag' since its been about a year since I last posted a 'whats in my bag' so...

My bag is actually from Primark and I got it about a month and a half ago, because although I have a load of bags, the Marc B one I was using had broke (zip) and I really wanted this one because it's very similar to the Zara City Girl Office Bag (or whatever the name of it is) and it's black. It has a 3 compartments, the main bag area then on either side to quite spacious zip compartments, which is very handy..

 Okay, so the first thing I pulled out my bag was my purse, obviously I always carry this with me because yours going to need money everywhere you go, so that's that. My purse is from Topshop and was £22 I think and I absolutely adore it and use it all the time and I actually need to stitch it because the inside stitching has worn away but yeah it is my favourite thing in my bag.

 I thought I would just add a quick picture of my bank card because it is so cute with my picture of me and some friends whilst in Disneyland Paris and just how cute?!


The next thing I pulled out was my umbrella from H&M, I have just recently started carrying this all the time because I live in the UK and the weather is so unpredictable and to be honest, it rains everyday and I would forget to pick my brolly up on a morning and get soaked when the rain came. So now it just keep it in there all the time.


Make-up bag is an essential because through out the day I will top up my make up or put some lip balm on and its just easier to keep everything together in a little bag than the have it all over in your bag! My makeup bag is also from H&M and was £4.99.

Batise, Impulse body spray, hair grips and a pen, pretty much everything a girl would have in her bag. Self explanatory really..



 I also always carry my Tangle Teezer because my hair goes really tatty in the wind so I can give it a quick brush if I need to. I also currently am carrying the book I am reading at the moment which I love and you should definitely check it out!



My charger is also something I carry with me everywhere because I am constantly on my phone listening to music or playing the Kim Kardashian game, so I need my battery to last for the day I am out and if not I can pit stop in Starbucks and recharge in there. I also had a Lipton Peach Ice Tea in my bag today because it was on special in a shop in town so I grabbed two of those but drank one already.. FACT: I don't actually like Tea but I do like this....



From the little pockets in side of my bag I pulled my Bus pass which gets me everywhere I go, a 10 pence which was change from my bus ticket, a Topshop Lipstick to remind me to top up my lippy and my housekey's which have a lot of disney key rings on. 



From the first large side compartment I have a beautiful note book. I always carry this really cute little notebook around with me incase I ever need to jot anything down or I can write ideas I have for blogpost's or fashion inspiration and its the cutest thing ever. I got this from Home Sense and I think it was £6.99 but its a leather notebook and has little bells on the the string ties on the side.


And from the other side compartment I have CV's which I tend to carry with me because I am desperately looking for a job and the only way to get a job is handing your CV out everywhere you go. I also have a pair of sunglasses just in case the sun does ever come out (rarely) and I don't want to be blinded by it. The pair I have in my bag are just from primark but they are beautiful and I love them so that makes me happy, I also got the case from primark just to protect them but all together I dont think I paid more than £5 for the glasses and the case, so it was a bargain.


That is every thing that I have in my bag apart from some crumbs and stuff but yeah...
-L


Leave a Comment

  1. Love it!!! love your bag and your make up bag.
    prettygirlmilano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I have changed bags again now haha but still using the same makeup bag!

      Delete