20 QUESTIONS TAG

Thursday 21 August 2014


Hey guys! 

So here is my 20 questions tag, Enjoy...

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone and headphones

2.Favourite brand of makeup?
I don't really have a particular favourite, I love Mac, Urban Decay, MUA, Maybelline, Rimmel London..
 
3.Favourite Flowers?
I love Wild Roses, Daisies and Blossom (Can you count that as a flower?)

4.Favourite clothing stores?
Topshop and H & M

5.Favourite perfume?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Black XS by Paco Rabbanne 

6.Heels or flats?
 Either, although it depends on the height of the heel. I am definitely not a High Heel person and really love comfort.

7.Do you get good grades?
Yes, I recently got a Distinction* in my first year at college which I am UBER HAPPY about! 

8.Favourite colours?
Black and Lime Green

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
With Vodka (naughty, ik)

10.Do you drink juice?
yeaah, Cranberry is my favourite (heart eyes emoji)

11.Do you like swimming?
love it, I love being a little mermaid, diving in and out and doing water acrobatics 

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
Most of the time.

13.Whats your favourite moisturiser?
Palmers Cocoa Butter (smells unreal!)

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yeah, I kind of already have it planned out..

15.Do you get mad easily?
It can depend what is making me mad..

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
I like the programmes but I have never done it in real life..

17.Any phobias?
Meeting new people.

18.Do you bite your nails?
Sometimes, it's a really bad habit. My cuticle biting/picking is worse...

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
No that I can remember...

20.Do you drink coffee? 
I only like Bubble Cha's Mocha Milk Cha, its the closest, coffee thing I can drink..

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a tad bit better..
~L

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment